Join Sears Home Services Customer Satisfaction Survey
Sears is a United States based chain of department stores that was founded by Richard Warren Sears along with the partner Alvah Curtis Roebuck way back in the year 1886. The company was formerly located in the Sears Tower in the Chicago, but later on, the headquarter has been shifted to the Hoffman Estates, Illinois, United States. It has been running a total of 597 locations in the United States, Canada, and the Mexico. It has been bought by the Kmart back in the year 2005.
Services Offered By The Company
It provides a large quantity of the services through the online and walk-in stores, these services include:
- Many products related to the clothing for the men, women, kids, etc.
- Footwear for the men, women and the kids are also available at the stores.
- Bedding services and products are provided.
- You can also get the furniture along with the jewelry for the men and women as well from the stores.
- Beauty products provided by the company are guaranteed to be original and top-class.
- You will also get the appliances, housewares and many kinds of the tools from the company as well.
- Apart from all this, many kinds of the electronics and other products are also available.
How To Join Sears Home Services Customer Satisfaction Survey:
- The very first step is to go to the official website of the company and then access the survey page from there.
- Go to the survey page directly via this link: www.searssurveys.com
- On the website that is fully open, there is a form that includes two fields to be filled to proceed to the further process.
- Grab your order receipt that you have got for paying the bill at the store you visited.
- Enter the order invoice number written on this receipt in the first empty box on the form now.
- Type the zip code in the field that lies next to it now.
- Click on the red “Continue” button now and give the answers to the questions on the next pages before submitting them at the end.