Access Sears To Order For Internationally Shipping Service
Sears is the American chain of department stores. It was founded about 131 years ago, in 1886 by Mr. Richard Warren Sears and Mr. Alvah Curtis Roebuck. The company is headquartered in Hoffman Estates, Illinois. The store has their branches at 651 locations in the United States of America, Canada, and Mexico.
The company offers the products like clothes, footwear, bedding, tools etc. The parent company of the company is Sears Holdings. The total revenue generated by the company is the US $19.07 billion with the operating income of US $920 million.
How To Access Sears To Order For Internationally Shipping Service:
- First of all, go to the website of sears by clicking here: www.sears.com/ordercenter
- The main page of the website is showing a long list of the options.
- Click on the “shopping tourism” option on the main page.
- The new page will be open, under the heading of “Shop Internationally”.
- Scroll down the page, three options will be shown. Free U.S Store Pickup, U.S Shipping & Delivery, and Ship Internationally.
- Click on the Ship internationally option at the very right side of the page.
- The new page will be open under the heading of the ship internationally.
- There will be the list of the countries in which you can ship your product.
- When you will scroll down the page, at the end of the country names, there will be the link given, click on this link to proceed.
- When you will click the link, the new page will be open with the pop-up under the heading of international.
- There will be two options on the bottom of the pop-up named destination country and preferred currency.
- Now, you have to select the Destination Country from the list given to you.
- Then, select the Preferred currency in which you want your payment.
Click on the “Continue” button and follow the further process to get the product you want.