Access HBC To Search And Get Career Opportunities
HBC is the abbreviation of Hudson’s Bay is an online store that retails exclusively in the Canada through its long chain of 90 departmental stores throughout the country. It is present with the Hudson’s Bay Company and is working as their main brand.
The Hudson’s Bay Company is the oldest company in the North America settled in the Simpson Tower, Toronto. The full-line department stores provide fashion apparel, home goods and accessories to the Canadians. These stores are built in an area of 135,000 square feet averagely.
Services Offered By The HBC
You can get a good amount of services by visiting the HBC online website like:
- In the about section, you can simply get to know about the company.
- In the Investor Relations section, you can get to know the investors involved with the company and their relations with the company.
- In the media centre, you can receive all the latest news and other information about the company.
- In the credits and rewards section, you can get the info about the credits and rewards in turn offered by the company.
- In the Career option, you can get the career opportunities.
How To Search And Get Career Opportunities At HBC:
- Get your computer connected to an internet connection. It should be fast, reliable and secured as well.
- Open the web browser and go to this link: zellers.ca.
- Scroll down a bit and you will see an option with the name of “Careers.” Click on it.
- Scroll down to the end and then click the black “Apply now” button.
- Now select the banner from the list, select your area of interest, type in your city and province.
Clicking the search button will get you the list of your desired job, if available, you can click onto that and then after providing the details that are demanded, you can apply for it.