Access YouTube To Play Video On Your TV
YouTube is a Video sharing website that has been based in the America and is developed there as well. It was created by the three ex-PayPal employees named Steve Chen, Chad Hurley, and Jawed Karim back in the February 2005, but in a very short span of time, the website becomes the first choice of the viewers all across the world when it comes to watching the high-quality videos on a fast streaming website.
The headquarter of the website is based in 901 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, California, United States.
How To Access YouTube To Play Video On Your TV:
The online video’s website, as we know has been entertaining with the fastest ever streaming videos to the viewers in all over the world for a long time. It always came up with a new idea now and then and helps the viewers. The latest in the list is to pair the TV device to watch the videos on it. Here is how you can pair your TV device:
- You need to turn your TV device on in the first go and go to the official YouTube website on it.
- Once the website is loaded, scroll and navigate to the settings and then select the “Link TV and Phone.” Option in it.
- Now, you will have to connect your computer with an internet connection that must run with a very good speed so that you do not get to waste the code due to slow speed.
- Go to this link now: www.youtube.com/pair
- Once it is opened, look for the blue TV code, that is shown on your TV.
- Type that code in the only empty field on this page very carefully now.
- Recheck the code after typing it and then click on the white “Add this TV” code mentioned on the right side of the field now. You are now all set to watch the videos on your TV now.