Apply For Your Texas Benefits
If you want apply health and human service commission benefits then you can access www.yourtexasbenefits.com. You can access this web service where you can apply for SNAP Food stamps, Medicaid, Healthcare, TANF and saving program benefits. By setting up your online account you can apply for these benefits by filling online application.
How To Apply For Your Texas Benefits?
- Access this link www.yourtexasbenefits.com to apply for benefits.
- On the page, see at the main menu where you can find “Apply For Benefits”.
- To apply for benefits you should login into your account or to create new account.
- If you are already registered then enter your User name and password otherwise click on the button “Set up account”.
- Before applying benefits you will be asked few questions to check if you are eligible for applying benefits.
- Choose the right answer for the question and click on the button “save and go to the next”.
- After that choose the benefits programs that you want to apply and click on button “save and go to next page”
- Next you will see the button “set up an account on yourbenefits.com” click on it and access registration form.
- Enter your first name, last name, address line 1&2, city, state, zip code and date of birth.
- Enter your phone number and check the option below.
- After that pick your sex, enter your social security number, case number, EDG number and individual number.
- Set your account by entering your username, password and security questions and answers.
- Enter text from the image and click on the button “set up account”.
- After that you can fill your application to apply for benefits.
Your Texas Benefits Account Benefits?
By getting your account you can not only apply for benefits but also you can view your case anytime by logging into your account.
- You can check your application status.
- Renew your benefits
- Check your payments
- Email alerts
- Important information.