Access A MetLife Employee Retirement Benefits Account
MetLife is a holding corporation associated with the Metropolitan Life Insurance Company (MLIC). It was established way back on March 24, 1868, about 149 years ago. It operates all of its operations from the head office based in the MetLife Building, New York, New York, U.S. It provides the services like the Insurance, Employee Benefits and the Annuities, etc.
How You Can Access A MetLife Employee Retirement Benefits Account:
- You need to start the process by going to the official website of the company, the link of it can be searched over the internet upon searching the right keyword.
- It can be easily available over the internet, in case you find it hard to get it, or the link you get does not work, here is the link that is up and working: www.yourretirementbenefits.net/metlife
- Once the page is loaded, it takes a few seconds; there is a login form on the page:
- Provide your User ID in the first blank field that you are seeing on this page now.
- If you have forgotten it, click on the blue “Forgot User ID or Password?” link below the form:
- Enter the last four digits of your Social Security Number in the first blank field now.
- Enter the day, month and the year of your birth in the field below it now.
- Click on the blue “Continue” button below it now to get the ID back from the further process.
- Type your password as well now in the field that comes below it.
- Click on the blue “Forgot User ID or Password?” link again to recover it if It is forgotten as well.
- Click on the blue “Log on” button to get logged in to get the services.
- You can also get a new account by clicking on the blue “Are you a new user?” link below the form.
When you have got it, you can log in and get exposed to a large quantity of the retirement benefits plans.