Join Old English Inns Customer Satisfaction Survey
Old English Inns is the United Kingdom based company and is the division of the Greene King, which is ranked as the largest pub retailer and the brewer as well in the United Kingdom. The company was founded way back in the year 1799 and is exceptional even at this time of the living as well. It has been headquartered in the Bury St Edmunds, England.
How To Join Old English Inns Customer Satisfaction Survey:
The company provides you with one of the best hospitality services you will ever have by making your visit to one of the oldest citations, pubs, hotels and the resorts in the country that will make your tour memorable. The company wants a favor back from their customers by letting them provide a feedback option on the website that will help them improve the standards and the services even more. Here is how to give the feedback, a short and easy process:
- You need to visit the official website of the company and find the feedback option or a page on it, once found, click on it and follow the process.
- In case, you want a direct access to the feedback page which is a rather time-saving process as well, click on this link: www.youroldenglishinn.co.uk
- Once the page is loaded, click the white “TAKE PART” button on it.
- Now, select the location you visited last time.
- Type in the date in the next field on which you visited the location.
- Now, provide the date of the visit as well and click the light brown “Next” button at the corner of the page.
- Now, read the question and give the rating on a scale regarding it honestly. Click “Next” again.
- You need to provide the answers to many other questions like that on the next few pages, submit these answers as your feedback at the end.