Access YourHealthFile Patient Portal
You can access and can have so many great facilities with the YourHealthFile patient portal, your track to wellness just got easier. You can easily review a detailed summary of your health record and the results of your last office visit, all online. Also, you can check and review all the medications in your health record. As well as why wait for the call from the doctor’s office? You can securely view the results of your laboratory tests online.
Guideline To Access YourHealthFile Patient Portal:
- First of all, go to website of the company using this link: www.yourhealthfile.com
- If you want to log in to your health file, simply fill the form at the left side of the page.
- Type your username in the first blank space that you see.
- Then, provide your password in the next blank field.
- After that, tap on the “Log In” button to get logged in.
- In case if you forgot your info, click on the “Forgot info?” link below.
- On this form, if you forgot your username, click on the “USERNAME” button.
- If you forget your password then click on the “Password” button
- Then, for username add up your email address in the first blank field.
- Patient date of birth in the last field and then click on the orange “retrieve info” button.
- For password, write in your username in the first field.
- Enter the patient date of the birth in the field next to it.
- If you are a new user, click on the “Activate your account here” button.
- You will see another form.
- Type in your username in the first blank field.
- write in your password in the next empty space.
- After that, enter the patient’s date of birth.
- At the end, click on the orange “Activate Account” button to finish the process.