Register To Xcel Energy Online Account
Xcel Energy founded on 21 August 2000 having headquarters in Minneapolis, Minn. It provides the energy that powers homes and businesses across Western and Midwestern states among the United States. The state includes New Mexico, Michigan, Colorado, Minnesota, and Texas.
It has been focusing on providing the safe, reliable and affordable energy to its customers that they need and expect at a good price.
How To Register To Xcel Energy Online Account:
To register to manage your energy use, you just need to follow the given instructions:
- Click on the following link www.xcelenergy.com
- As the page opens, click on the “Register” button next to the “Forgot Password” button to start the process.
- As you click it a new page will open. You have to enter your “Account Number” which is printed on the bill, then you have to enter the “Phone Number” which is associated with your account. In the next field, provide “Premises Zip Code”.
- After that, read the “Terms & Conditions” and if you agree with them and want to proceed further, click on the “I Agree & Continue” button.
- Similarly, you have to complete step two and step three to get yourself registered.
- Once, you get registered to return to the Home Page and write your “Username” and “Password” in the space provided. Then click on the “Sign in” button next to it.
You can also have a view on frequently asked questions by scrolling down the page and click “Customer Service FAQ” button under the Customer Support section if you are facing any problem. Still, if you don’t find you any solution, you can contact them by clicking on the “Contact Us” button so that you can be assisted. You will be provided their support number and email address. You can also follow them on their social media pages to stay updated about their new products.