Access Workintexas To Post A Job
WorkinTexas is a program started by the Texas Workforce Commission, which is a United States of Texas’ government agency that helps by providing the unemployment benefits and some other employment services to the people who are eligible to work and the business as well.
WorkinTexas is the online platform from the agency that provides a million of job opportunities to the job seekers in the Texas as well as for the qualified applicants for the Texas employers. The skills development fund is the major program that the agency provides.
Services Offered By The WorkinTexas:
- WorkinTexas provide two main kinds of services to the people of the Texas; one is for the employers: recruiting, training and retraining, retention, and outplacement services. The other one is for the Job seekers: job search resources, career development information, administer the unemployment benefits program and training programs. Some other services are:
- You can search all the kinds of jobs available.
- You can find all the jobs in a state, particularly as well.
- Veterans can also find the jobs for themselves.
- You can also access the company’s Career Tools.
- Recruitment tools can also be accessed easily.
How To Post A Job At The WorkinTexas:
- Make a good and fast speed internet connection with your computer.
- Your connection should not be connected via a proxy and should be secured and reliable as well.
- Open the web browser and go to this link: www.workintexas.com
- Scroll down a bit and then click the blue “post a Job” button.
- Again now click on the blue “I Accept” button after reading the instructions.
- Now provide your TWC Tax Account Number in the first empty field.
- You will have to type in your FIEN in the next field after that.
Clicking the blue “Next” button will get you to the next page where you will have to provide other information and then you will be able to post a job.