Access Wix To Create Your Website
Wix founded in 2006 and it is an online web development platform which allows everyone to create a website using the templates without coding, no skills needed. You can add images, videos, text and publish your site to share with everyone.
About 80 million people are taking advantage of this platform having eCommerce functionality, email marketing solutions and much more. People from every kind of profession choose this web builder such as musicians, online store owners, photographers, lawyers, and bloggers.
How To Create A Website At The Wix?
To create your own website, you just need to follow the given instructions:
- Click on the link www.wix.com.
- As the page opens, you have to click on the “Sign in” button on the top right of the page to start the process.
- When you click the button, a new page will open. You have to enter your “Email address” in the first field and then “Password” in the second field.
- After you enter both required details, click on the “Login” button below. You can also sign in to Wix by using any of your social accounts such as Facebook or Google Plus as the link provided next to it.
If You Are A New Member:
- You have to click on the “Sign Up” link on the page. As you click it, a page will open. You have to enter your “Email Address” then enter it again in the next field.
- After that, you have to enter “Password” and again enter it in the next field for confirmation. After that, click on the “Sign Up” button below.
- The, select the type of website you want to create. When you select it, then you will be provided templates regarding to your selection.
- After selecting the template, start editing on it and create your own website.
You can also get their help by clicking on the “Support” button on the main bar. When you click it, scroll it down, you can also a have a view at recent discussion and trending topics. Their support number is also provided; you can also contact them for any query.