Access Wells Fargo Homeowner Assistance Program And Return Your Documents
Wells Fargo is a bank holding company and an American international company known for the providing of the excellent and helpful banking and financial services all across the globe. Talking of the Market capitalization, the bank is ranked as the second largest bank all over the world. Apart from this, it is known to be the third largest bank when talking about the assets in the United States.
The bank replaced the ICBC as the world’s largest bank regarding the market capitalization back in the year 2015. But, it was just one year later, it got replaced by another high standard and well deserved JP Morgan & Chase Bank.
Services Offered By The Wells Fargo
The company has been offering many kinds of the services to the people based on all parts of the world. These services belong to many different categories and save the same purpose of helping in many new ways. Some of the services are mentioned right here:
- You can get the offers and the services like the saving accounts, banking accounts, and the CDs.
- Investment, as well as the Insurance Services, are also available.
- You can also get many kinds of the other services from the company like the Loans, Mortgages, and Credit Card services.
How To Access Wells Fargo Homeowner Assistance Program And Return Your Documents:
- Make a high-speed internet connection with your Internet connection that runs at high speed.
- Open the web browser and go to this link: www.wellsfargo.com/homepreservation1
- Click on the “Upload to our secure site” link in the blue right below the option of returning the document.
- Now click on the “Sign on” link in the middle of the page.
- Type in the Last four digits of your Social Security Number now in the first field.
- Type in your Loan Number now.
- Type in your Property Zip Code now.
- Click on the blue “Continue” link at the end of the form and then follow the other process by providing the additional info that is demanded, in the end, you will have the option to upload your document back to the company.