Sign Up For Your Free Lifetime eTools Subscription
As today, that group of friends has grown to millions of women and men around the world who’ve joined Weight Watchers to lose weight and lead healthier lives. It started way back in the early ’60s, the company founder Jean Nidetch began inviting friends into her Queens, NY, home once a week to talk about how best to lose weight.
Now Weight loss is hard, and it’s even harder to do alone. We know because we’ve been there. We’re dedicated to helping you lose weight, no matter if this is your first weight loss program or not your first. But to be very honest, if losing weight were easy, then Weight Watchers wouldn’t exist. This page wouldn’t exist. You’d get pretty bored staring at a blank screen.
Here Is The Process To Sign Up For Your Free Lifetime eTools Subscription:
This is the link that you can use to get to the official website of the company: www.weightwatchers.com/lifetimeetools
- If you want to subscribe for lifetime eTool, there are two blue colors “Yes, I do” and “No, I do not” buttons.
- If you already have subscribed, click on the blue “Yes, I do” button.
- Now you will see a form in front of your screen.
- Type in your username in the first empty field.
- Then, enter your password in the next space.
- After that, tap on the blue “Log in” button.
- If in case you forgot your username, click on the “Forgot username” link.
- Then for retrieving your username type in your email address and then click on the blue “Search” button for the further process.
- If you forgot your password, click on the “Forgot Password” link.
- Then, enter your username in the space.
- Click on the blue “Search” button.
If you are a new user, click on the “No, I do not” button and follow the further instructions and procedure.