Join New York Zoos and Aquarium Visitor Survey
The Wildlife Conservation Society was established way back in the year 1895 and was started the good work by the name of the New York Zoological Society. It is known to have been conserved a total of two million square miles of the world’s wild area. The headquarter of the society has been grounded at the Bronx Zoo, and from there, it is known to have been working on 500 field conservation projects in almost 65 countries in the world. Here are a few solutions the company provides:
- It helps to help protect the areas it has been working in.
- The company is working with many people and communities as well to take care of the places.
- It is also keen on stopping the illegal wildlife trade around the world.
- The company also ensures the HEALTH issues in those areas. They try to make people and animals stay away from the diseases they can get from each other.
- WILDLIFE MANAGEMENT solutions are also provided in the projects; it is one of the main projects as well.
- Apart from these, there are many other solutions provided by the society as well.
Guideline To Join New York Zoos and Aquarium Visitor Survey:
- You need to visit the official website of the company, the link to it you can get from searching it over any search engine.
- If you are unable to find this link, we are always here to help; here it is: www.wcslistens.com
- On this page, you are going to see a form that contains only one field to deal with.
- Type your 22-digit survey code written on the billing slip you have, provide it in this only field.
- Now, click on the brown “Start” button at the bottom.
- Answer the questions that are listed on the next few pages and then submit them to the company.