Apply For Wawa Credit Card And Save 25¢ Per Gallon
Wawa Credit Card is a credit card provided by the Wawa. Inc. which is an American company that runs a chain of convenience gas station on the East Coast of the U.S. The company is known to be operating in the states of Pennsylvania, Delaware, New Jersey, Virginia, Maryland, and Florida. The headquarters of the company is based in the Wawa zone of Chester Heights.
It has other corporate headquarters in the Pennsylvania in Greater Philadelphia. The company was founded on April 16, 1964, 52 years ago in Folsom, Pennsylvania, U.S.
Services Offered By The Wawa Credit Card
The credit card offers a wide spectrum of the services to the people of the states mentioned above. These services are easily accessible and manageable online. Now managing your money and cards is just one step away. Here are some of the services provided by the card:
- You can get the pay at the pump service via the credit card.
- You can get to manage your account online, can review the unbilled charges and can make payments as well.
- You can keep the tracks of the fuel purchased separately as well.
How To Apply For The Wawa Credit Card?
- Get your computer connected to an internet connection so that you can start the process.
- Now open the web browser and go to this link: www.wawacreditcard.com
- At the top of the page, click the “Apply now’ button in the yellow color.
- Now, type in your First, middle and the last name in the first three fields.
- Provide your email address, Street Address, Apartment/Suite, City, Zip Code, State and then the phone number.
- Type of your monthly mortgage, Residence Status, Annual Salary.
- Type in your Social Security Number after that.
- In the end, select your Date of Birth.
- Check the boxes if you agree to the company’s terms and policies.
- In the end, click the red “Submit Application” button, and your application will be submitted to the company. The company will verify the information and then will send you your card.