Activate My Walmart Money Card Online
Walmart Money Card is a Rewards Offering services provided by the company that runs long chains of department and grocery stores in all over the world. The company sells a lot of different products, related to many different categories that help in the daily life as well as the office work, etc. as well.
It was founded by Sam Walton on July 2, 1962, that was 54 years ago, in the Rogers, Arkansas, United States. Now, it is headquartered in the Bentonville, Arkansas, U.S. operating 11,593 stores in all over the world.
Rewards Offered By The Walmart Money Card
The Card offers many kinds of rewards offering services to the cardholders; these services can be redeemed at the shopping malls as well as they are also available online. Here are a few of the rewards that are offered:
- You can get 3% cash back on shopping at the official website.
- 1% cash back is offered on shopping at the stores of the company.
- You can get to download the App of the Card as well; that will help you track down your money whenever you want to.
How To Activate My Walmart Money Card Online:
- You should have your card, a computer device, and an internet connection that must be running with a very good speed.
- Open your web browser now, go to this link: www.walmartmoneycard.com/sticker
- Provide your 16-Digit Card Number in the first field on this page.
- Select the expiration month of your card in the field net to it.
- Then, select the expiration year as well.
- Provide the 3-Digit Security Code as well.
- Type in last 4-digits of your social security number now in the field next to it.
- Enter the Card pin.
- Type in the Code in the last field that is shown in the above image.
- Click the orange “Activate” button at the end of the page now; that will get your card activated. That will then give you the opportunity to use your card to win and redeem the rewards as well.