Register To Walmart Product Care Plans
Walmart is an American company running a long chain of hypermarkets and the superstores in all over the world. The company that was founded by Sam Walton way back in the year 1962 is headquartered in the Bentonville, Arkansas.
It has been up to the new height now and then with its amazing and helping products and services it is bringing along to their customers based in many parts of the world. Up till now, there have been 28 countries that have 11,562 stores of the company associated to provide the services to their citizens.
Services Offered By The Walmart Product Care Plans
The Product Care Plans provided by the company are helping the customers from different countries in many different ways. The plans are providing all the kinds of the protection and security to the products with multiple plans and offers. Some of the services are mentioned here:
- The plans are known to be covering the unexpected repairs with no deductible.
- Now, you will have the offer to get a premium plan for the product care for 30 days from the Soluto.
- It can get you the safety and security you are expecting.
How To Register To Walmart Product Care Plans
- Get your computer connected to an internet connection that is running with high speed so that the connection must not be disturbing the process.
- Open the web browser and go to this link: www.walmartcareplan.com
- Click the green “Register a Plan” button in the middle of the page.
- Provide your first name in the first empty field and then your second name in the next one.
- Now, Type in your Phone number.
- Type in your email in the field next to it.
- In the end, type in your password as well.
- Clicking the green “Create Account” button will get you registered onto the website to get the product care plans. You can browse through them to get the best one.