Access Verizon Wireless To Switch Your Current Plan
Verizon is a major level international company that provides the telecommunication product and services to their customers based all over the world. The company is also rated as the largest wireless communications service provider in the United States.
It was established on October 7, 1983; 33 years ago, and was headquartered in the 1095 Avenue of the Americas, New York City, New York 10036, later on.
Guideline To Access Verizon Wireless To Switch Your Current Plan:
- Starting the process, get able to go the official website of the company through any link you can find on the internet and then go to the switching the plans option on the website.
- You can do this in just a blink of an eye with clicking on this link simply: www.vzw.com/switchplan
- You will have to login into your account now or create one if you don’t have any.
- To login:
- Enter the 10-digit mobile phone number in the only field that you are seeing on the form now.
- You can also provide your User ID in this field.
- If you have lost the Id:
- Click on the blue “Forgot User ID” link.
- Type your 10-digit mobile number in the only field on the next page now.
- Click on the box to provide the captcha.
- Click on the red “Continue” button and get it back.
- Enter the password in the next field.
- To recover it, click on the blue “Password?” link.
- Type your 10-digit mobile number in the field there now.
- Click “Continue” after providing the captcha and get it back as well.
- Check the box below it now if you don’t use any shared computer, that is done to get remembered by the website for the future login.
- Click on the red “Sign In” button now and get the permission to get to your account now.
You will get the option to switch your plans now from the account.