Access Verizon VZW Switch Wireless Center
Verizon Wireless legally called as Cellco Partnership and often called by the name of Verizon has been the product of Verizon Communications and is known to be the largest telecommunication services provider in America with 141.4 million subscribed members as recorded in May 2016.
The headquarters of Verizon Wireless is based in Basking Ridge, New Jersey and was formed in 2000 by the American telecommunication firm Bell Atlantic which was later on divided into American Verizon Communications and British Vodafone.Verizon also offers the members of other carriers such as Sprint or AT&T an opportunity to switch to Verizon.
How To Switch To Verizon Wireless:
First, you need to get your promo code and order/purchase date ready. You can find this on the receipt that you got at the time of purchase of the old network. When you have it, then follow the below steps:
- Go to this link: www.vzw.com/switch
- Enter the promo code in the first field.
- In the second field, enter the date of order/purchase.
- After entering the information in the two fields, just hit the “Continue” button.
- Now, choose your old network from the drop down options and right after choosing it, select the option that appears on screen.
- Click “Continue” button again.
- Now you need to upload the copy of your final bill by using the option that appears on the screen.
- After that, click the “Continue” button to finalize the process by doing a few more steps.
If you are having any troubles with the process, then you can also call their support numbers or you can visit one of the Verizon centers to get the professional assistance. I hope this guide would have helped your cause of moving to the Verizon network from another network.