Access Verizon Wireless To Block Services
Verizon Wireless is a child company by the Verizon Communication. The company also is wholly owned by the parent organization as well. The company is providing telecommunication services and many other related products as well to the people based in all over the world. The company is known to be having over 142.8 million subscribers according to the report that came in July 2016.
This is the reason the company is ranked as the number one wireless telecommunication service provider in the United States. The company is headquartered in the Basking Ridge, New Jersey. The company was founded as a partner with the U.S Telecommunications firm known by the name of Bell Atlantic back in the year 2000.
Products Offered By The Verizon Wireless
Verizon Wireless provides a completely long range of the services to the people that are based in almost all over the world. Their products are guaranteed to be of high quality and the innovative in their kind. Some of the services are mentioned here:
- The users can buy the Basic Phones, Smartphones, Prepaid Devices, Tablets, Mobile Hotspots and many other services are as well.
- You can get the new Verizon Plans, Business Plans, Prepaid plans, and a lot more.
- You can also get the Protections, Cases, and many other services as well.
How To Block Services At The Verizon Wireless
- Make a stable and a reliable internet connection with your computer that should run at a decent speed.
- Open the web browser and go to this link: www.vzw.com/serviceblocks
- Now click the red “Add now” button at the middle of the page.
- Now, if you have an account, provide your User Id and log in to use the services.
- But, if you are new, click the black “Register” button.
- Now, you will have to provide your 10-digit mobile number in the only field you see.
- Provide the Captcha.
- Clicking the red “Continue” button will take you to the new page, where you will have to provide some information to create an account. After that log into the page, you can get to the block services option and can choose and block the services you want to.