Sign In To Verizon Wireless For Business Account
Verizon Wireless was established way back on April 4, 2000; 17 years ago, in the Bedminster, New Jersey, U.S. It is based in the Basking Ridge, New Jersey, U.S. from where it is managing a total of 2,330 locations all over the United States. It provides the services like the Mobile telephony and the Wireless Broadband, etc.
How To Sign In To Verizon Wireless For Business Account :
- Start the process by going to the official website of the company, you will need a good speed internet connection, connect it to a computer or a laptop.
- To visit the website, here is the link that you can use: www.vzw.com/mybusinessaccount
- When the website is open, there is a login form on the left side of the page that you will have to fill:
- Enter the username in the first blank box now.
- That will lead you to the password field automatically, enter the password in this field now.
- If you have lost the username, click on the blue “Forgot Username” link below it now.
- Enter the first name in the first blank box on this form.
- Type the last name in the field that lies next to it now.
- Enter the email address in the third field.
- Type the characters that you see in the image in the field next to it.
- Click on the red “Submit” button and get the username back.
- If you have forgotten the password, click on the blue “Forgot Password” link now.
- Enter the User ID in the first blank box on the next page now.
- Type the email address as well in the second field now.
- Type the characters you see in the image in the field below it.
- Click on the red “Validate” button and get to the next page to get the password back.
Enter the credentials back in the form on the homepage, click on the red “Sign In” button and get access to your account.