Register For Vodafone Account Online
If you are a Vodafone customer and want to enjoy the online services of the company then you need to register your online account. You will need to keep your Vodafone landline or mobile number with you in order to start the process. You will get the PIN number via your mobile or landline number. If you are creating an account for business purpose then you have to give the account number. After account registration then you will be able to get a number of services such as you can pay your bills, manage your minute’s usage and access other services.
What Are The Full Set Of Commands To Register Your Account With Vodafone?
- If you want to register your account with Vodafone then you need to go to the official link www.vodafone.co.uk/myaccount of the website.
- After reaching the page then you will be asked to click on the tab of “Register for my Vodafone” located below the “Log in now” tab.
- When you get an access to the new window then you will need to click on the option of “Continue”. Before the start of the process, you need to have your Vodafone number with you.
- In order to start the registration process, you will be requested to type your Vodafone number into the provided box.
- After that, you need to click on the “I’m not a robot” option for your verification and then click on the tab of “Continue”.
- You will be requested to go to the directions of the screen and complete the online registration process.
What Is The Procedure To Set Up Another Number On My Vodafone?
You need to log in your Vodafone account by giving the required details and then pick the option of “Account settings”. Here you will be requested to enter another number. It can be any number other than your Vodafone number. It is highly recommended that you need to give an alternative number in order to send you the code in case if your Vodafone number has been stolen or lost.