Login Vodafone Account To Get My Photo Service
Get my photo is an online service which allows you to see the MMS messages that have been sent to you. You will be able to reply or forward the message to others. You can send multimedia messages with the help of mobile phone and it includes videos, pictures as well as sounds clips. In order to avail this service, you need to register your account on the website and then login your account to enjoy the service. The videos and pictures will not be available on the website forever and they will be deleted after thirty days.
What Are The Complete Set Of Guides To Login Your Account To Get My Photo Service?
- You are required to go to the official web page of the Vodafone in order to enjoy get my photo service by inserting the URL address of the service into the address bar.
- The link to the website can be written at www.vodafone.co.uk/getmyphoto
- When you get the login page then you will get the “Welcome “note mentioned in red color. After reading the information about getting my photo service you need to go to the first empty section.
- You will be requested to add your mobile number without spaces if you are calling within the United Kingdom.
- After that, you will need to type the password of your account accurately.
- Once you have added the phone number and password then you have to clack on the option which is stated as “Login” enjoy the get my photo service online.
Is It Possible To Send Picture Messages To An Email Address?
Yes, you will be able to send text messages of a specific size, video, and pictures to an email address. You can send MMS via your outlook account, yahoo mail, Gmail and many others. If there is an error in sending the MMS to the email address then Vodafone cannot provide any guarantee about the delivery of the MMS. The company does its effort to deliver the message to the provided email address with the availability of related internet provider.