Access Verizon Wireless To Get Verizon Backup Assistant
Verizon Wireless is a Verizon Communication subsidiary and is also owned by it as a whole. The company is known for offering many telecommunications, and other relate kinds of the services.
As per the report that came in July 2016, the company has over 142.8 million subscribers. Due to this reason, the company is ranked as the largest wireless telecommunication service provider in the United States. The company is headquartered in the Basking Ridge, New Jersey.
Services Offered By The Verizon Wireless
Verizon Wireless provides a completely wide spectrum of the services to the people all over the world. Their products are of high quality, and the innovation is the best in its kind as well. The company feels more than happy to provide the following services and products to the customers:
- The users can get to buy the Basic Phones, Smartphones, Prepaid Devices, Tablets, Mobile Hotspots and other services are as well.
- You can get the new Prepaid plans, Verizon Plans, Business Plans, and a lot more.
- Apart from these, you can also get the Cases, Protections, and many other services as well.
How To Get Verizon Backup Assistant
- Make a stable and a reliable internet connection with your computer that runs with a high speed.
- Your connection should be running at a high speed so that it does not interrupt in between the process.
- Open the web browser and go to this link: www.VerizonWireless.com/BackupAssistant
- Now, click the red “Get Verizon Cloud” button at the front of the just opened page.
- Now click on the red “Get it now” button.
- Now, if you are already a member of the company, you will have to sign in into your account.
- But if not, click the black “Register” button.
- Now, provide your 10-digit mobile phone number in the empty field, provide the captcha.
Clicking the red “Continue” button will get you to the next page where you will have to provide a few details to register and can then get the Backup Assistant by following the instructions.