Access Virginia Employment Commission To File A New Unemployment Claim
The Virginia Employment Commission is a division that runs under the State Government of the Virginia. The department has been assigned an all-important task to provide the benefits and the services to the unemployed. It can provide loans, assistances and job opportunities as well.
How To File A New Unemployment Claim At Virginia:
- The first thing that you have to do is to visit the official website for this purpose, you can find a direct link to it over the internet, it is also mentioned here: www.vec.virginia.gov/unemployed
- On the page, scroll down and then click on the blue “File a New Claim for UI Benefits Online” link under the online claims option.
- On the next page, you need to login first, for that:
- Select the language, for English, click on the blue link at the bottom of the page.
- Enter the User ID in the first blank field that you see now.
- Provide the password in the field below it now.
- Click on the white “Login” button and make your way to the account to file a claim from there.
- But, if you don’t have the account, click on the blue “Click Here to Create a New Internet Account” to create one.
- Provide the User ID in the first blank field on the form now.
- Enter the password and then re-enter it in the next two fields.
- Provide your first name in the next blank box and then provide the last name as well.
- Enter your SSN now and then enter it again to confirm it.
- Provide the date of your birth now and then provide it again in the next blank box.
- Choose a security question now and provide the answer.
- Enter the email address.
Click on the white “Submit” button to get it done, now you can file a claim online.