Access USPS.COM For Redelivering A Parcel
USPS.COM is the abbreviation of United States Postal Services that is an independent agency presented by the United States government. It provides the services of postal services in the United states. There are very few government agencies that are explicitly authorized by the Constitution of United States, USPS.COM is one of these companies.
According to the U.S emails, the company was founded back in the year 1775 during the time of the Second Continental Congress and Benjamin Franklin was appointed as its first postmaster general. Franklin’s Operation created the Post Office Department in 1792.
Services Offered By The USPS.COM
USPS.COM offers a wide variety of services to the people of the United states that helps them by sending or receiving parcels to and from their loved ones from every part of the U.S. these services save time and also increase the accuracy of sending the parcel to the right place. These services include:
- You can get to find USPS locations near your home.
- You can also get to buy stamps from the online website.
- You can schedule a pickup from the website as well.
- Calculating a price is an easy process from the website as well.
How To Redeliver A Parcel From The USPS.COM
- Get your computer connected to an internet connection that runs with a fast speed.
- Open the web browser and go to this link: www.usps.com/redelivery
- Type in your name, address, email, and street number in the first few fields.
- Provide your Apt/suit number, if any, and then provide your city.
- Select the state and give the zip code.
- Provide your article number.
- Select the option is this your final notice.
- Select the process to send your mail and provide the date when will you like to send it.
- Type in the additional instructions.
Clicking on the “Submit” button will get your information submitted to the company and after the verification, your parcel will be delivered to its destination on exact time.