Access USPS To Renew A PO Box
USPS is the official website that is run by the United States Postal Service, a courier company founded in the year 1775 and has a headquarter in 475 L’Enfant Plaza SW, Washington, D.C. 20260-0004. The company is the independent agency of the United States federal government as well.
How You Can Renew A PO Box Online On USPS
- The first step is to go to the official website of the company and then visit the PO Box option on it, if you are unable to find the website link, you can use the help of this link easily as well: www.usps.com/poboxes
- On this page, scroll down to click on the purple “Renew” button under the renewal option in the center of the page.
- You need to log in now, and for that, you have to provide the following credentials:
- Enter the username in the first blank box on the form now.
- Type the password in the field below it now.
- Click on the purple “Sign in” button to get logged in into your account and renew the box from there.
- To create a new account first, click on the white “Sign Up Now” button at the right side of the page.
- Select the language first of all.
- Enter the username in the field next to it.
- Pick a strong password in the next blank box now.
- Retype this password to confirm it now.
- Select the security questions now, provide their answers, and then provide these same answers again the net fields.
- Choose the type of account you have and then;
- Personal information in the next few fields below.
- Then provide the email and the phone information in the next few fields
- In the end, provide the complete address details.
- Click “Verify Address” to verify and proceed.