Register To U.S. Cellular My Account Online
U.S Cellular is an American regional carrier that has been ranked as the fifth largest regarding the companies that are running the wireless telecommunications networks in the United States. The company is known to be serving over 4.9 million users in the 436 markets in the America.
As of the first quarter of the year 2016, the company is known to be providing the services in 23 States of the America. Its headquarter is based in the Chicago, Illinois, U.S.
Services Offered By The U.S Cellular
By creating an account on the official website of the company, you can get to enjoy a lot of and sometimes may be all of the services that cannot be taken without the account. You can get the following services:
- You can pay and view your bill online anytime you want to.
- You can upgrade your device and can add a line as well.
- You can make changes to your plans or the features of the account as well.
- You can check your data, voice and text usage as well.
How To Register My Account On U.S Cellular
Here is a simple process for creating an online account:
- Established a good speed internet connection.
- Open your web browser and access the official website of the company.
- Click this link for the direct access: www.uscellular.com/myaccount
- Wait for the page to be fully loaded, once it is, scrolls down to the end and click the blue “Begin Registration” button.
- Now, if you have the wireless phone, type in the number in the first field on this page.
- If you don’t have it, select the option and provide the Device MEID number in the field.
- Type in the PIN, you chose while the first-time creation of the account, in the second field on the page.
- Click the blue “Continue” button now, and complete all the other steps by providing the information it demands. That will get your account created.