Sign Up United Bank Online Banking Account
United Bank is the public bank headquartered in Houston of Texas. It was founded on the 31 December of 1988. The CEO of this bank is Mr. Lewis Ranieri. The bank needs no introduction in any regard as it is amongst the best in the country in providing the banking and financial services to the customers. The online banking option will let you make payments online, it will make it easy for you to get the company services.
How You Can Sign Up United Bank Online Banking Account
- First of all, go to the website of the company by clicking on this link: www.unitedbank-wv.com
- The main page of the website is in front of you, click on the “online banking signup” button on the right top side of the page. It will show a pop-up.
- Choose your account type by clicking the arrow button at the right side of the pop-up.
- After this, choose your location by clicking the arrow button.
- Click the “sign up “button to continue the process.
- The new page will be shown with the heading of “Online Banking Enrollment”.
- For the online enrollment, you should have to do the following process.
- Select an account type.
- Read and accept online disclosures and agreements.
- At last, enter your account information for the verification purposes.
- After completing this process, click on the “Continue” button at the bottom of the page.
- When you click on the continue button, it will show another page requiring your personal information.
- Enter your first and last name in the respective blanks.
- Now, enter the Social Security Number and confirm your social security number by entering it again in the blank space given below the Social Security Number field.
- Enter your Email address and confirm the email address by entering it in the respective blank.
- Add the Authorized Caller.
- After this information, provide the credit card information.
- Enter the last 4 digits of the credit card number in the next blank field.
- Now add and confirm the PIN code of your credit card.
- At last, enter your security code in the last empty space on the page.
- Click “Continue” button and follow the procedure.