Claim Montana Unemployment Insurance Online
Montana Department of Labor & Industry is the state government labor and the industry department that manages all the issues that fall under this category. It provides the unemployment insurance division to help the unemployed as well by giving them the policies. It helps you to file the unemployment insurance claim, file a request for the payment, request re-determination, and many other services as well.
How You Can Claim Montana Unemployment Insurance Online:
- There are a few requirements that you must ensure to have been fulfilled before you start the process:
- You must have a good speed internet access.
- You need to be over 18 years of age and must have a social security number.
- Do not use any proxy to reach the official website.
- Starting the process, reach the official website of the company by finding a link to it over the internet. If you cannot find it, here is it mentioned: www.ui4u.mt.gov
- Once the web page is fully loaded:
- Click on the gray “START” button at the bottom of this page first of all.
- Type your complete social security number after that now in the field that comes after that.
- Enter your date of the birth now in the third blank space.
- Click on the white “Continue” button now and get to the next page now.
- On this page, ensure that the information you have corrected is correct. Click “Yes” if it is correct.
- On the next page, create a PIN for your account in the first blank field.
- Confirm this PIN now by retyping it in the field next to it.
- Enter your mother’s maiden name in the last field now.
- Click on the white “Register” button that you are seeing at the bottom of this form and get registered.
You can now get to the unemployment insurance division to get the services.