Access U-Haul Dealer Network To Become A Dealer
U-Haul has been operational in the United States and have been providing the moving equipment services in the whole country. Apart from this, it also offers the storage equipment services to the customers as well. It was founded in the year 1945; 72 years ago, in the Ridgefield, Washington, U.S. It has been headquartered in the Phoenix, Arizona, U.S.
Guideline To Access U-Haul Dealer Network To Become A Dealer:
- Visit the official website of the company in the first go, here is the link that will get you there as well: www.uhauldealer.com
- There is a sign in form at the top of this page, if you already have a dealer account, enter the username in the first field.
- Enter the password in the next one.
- Click on the yellow “Sign in” button to get signed in.
- However, in the case of the forgetting of the password, you can get it back by clicking on the blue “Forgot your password?”.
- If you want to become a dealer, create a new account, click on the blue become a “U-Haul Dealer?” link now.
- On the next page:
- Enter the full name in the first field and then the email address in the form at the right side of the page.
- Provide your phone number and the business name in the next two fields now.
- Enter your business type as well in the field below it.
- Write your address in the field that lies below it now.
- Enter the name of the city now and then select your state in the next one.
- Type the zip code or the postal code in the field below it now.
- Type the date and then the time in the next two fields now.
- Enter the referral code if you have one in the field below it now.
Click on the yellow “Schedule Conversation” button to schedule one, after the meeting, you will get the dealership status.