Access U-Haul To Get Rates And Availability In Your Area
U-Haul is an American company responsible for the storage and Moving Equipment on the rental basis. The headquarter of the company is based in the Phoenix, Arizona, United States. The company was started in the garage owned by Leonard Shoen, the owner’s wife’s family in the Ridgefield, Washington.
The company has been operating since the year 1945 to provide the services to the customers based in the area. The business of the company was expanded by the franchising with the gas stations that help in the building up of the company.
Services Offered By The U-Haul
U-Haul is known for its exceptional storage and moving equipment services that help the customers transporting their things to the places they want as it is sometimes very difficult to do this on your own. Some other services are as follows:
- You can get pickups, cargo vans, 10’ trucks and a lot more as well for the movement of your product.
- You can get the cargo trailers, utility retailers, and car trailers, as well from the website.
- You can get clean, dry and secure storage facilities as well.
- Apart from this, many other services are also achievable.
How To Get Rates And Availability At The U-Haul:
- First of all, connect your computer with a high-speed internet connection.
- Your connection must not be interrupting in between and should be reliable and secured as well.
- Open the web browser and go to this link: www.uhaul.com
- In the first field at the top right of the page, type in the pickup date.
- In the field next to it, type in your pick up location as well.
- Now provide the drop off location of the product.
- You can provide the Zip code or a state, city, province as well.
- Clicking the yellow “Get Rates” button will get you the rates and availability of the equipment along with all other necessary details that will help.