Sign Up To Become A UBER Driver
UBER is an American company that provides the online transportation company that is running its network in all over the world.
The company was founded in March 2009. Seven years ago, as the UberCab and later on changed its name to the current form. It was founded by Travis Kalanick and Garrett Camp and is headquartered in the San Francisco, California, United States.
How To Sign Up To Become A UBER Driver
Becoming a driver is not an easy task, especially when you have to become a professional driver. To work with a properly established company that will train you and let you become a good driver and that is what a driver dreams of. Here is the process to become a driver:
- You will need a very good speed internet connection to start the process.
- Open your web browser now and visit the official website of the company.
- This the link to the website of the company: www.uber.com
- Wait for the official website to be open, and click on the orange “Become a Driver” button at the top of the page.
- If you have an account already, click on the blue “ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT” button at the top of the page and type in the credentials to move on.
- If you don’t have the account, type in the first name and the last name in the first two fields now.
- Type in the email address in the field next to it now.
- Provide your phone number now in the field below it and type in the password to secure your account in the next field.
- Provide the name of the city and the invite code, if you have it, in the last field on this page.
- Click the blue “Submit” button now at the end of the page. That will get your account created and perform the further process to become a driver.