Join KFC Guest Experience Survey
KFC is a fast food restaurant that has been the love of the customers based across the globe. It stepped up in the business with the name of Sanders Court & Café on 20 March 1930, some 87 years ago. The first franchise was opened up on the 24 September 1952, in the Salt Lake City, Utah. The current headquarter is based in 1441 Gardiner Lane, Louisville, Kentucky, U.S.
How You Can Join KFC Guest Experience Survey:
Surveys are important. They are very important indeed. If a company wants to know what is going good and what is not, they can conduct a survey and can determine this very nicely. It is an easy option for them. It also builds their brands up and maintains the traffic coming to their website and in the walk-in stores as well. It is also important in a way that it can help get new ideas from the customer’s demands, etc.
Here is the process to take a survey and help the company out:
- There are a few steps that are included in this process; you have to start with reaching to the official website of the company.
- Once you are at it, you can take the survey from its survey page.
- Or, this is the link to the survey page directly: www.u.kfcvisit.com/tha
- It can help you get there in a jiffy.
- Now, click on the red “Next” button on the starting page, it will take you to the survey options.
- On the next page, there are few fields you need to fill.
- Enter the store code in the very first field now; it has been listed on your receipt as well.
- After that, you have to choose the date on which you had that particular visit.
- Now, also pick the time from the list at which you went there.
- In the end, enter the order number as well.
Click on the red “Click here to get started” button at the bottom of this form now. Give the answers to the asked questions.