Access SoFi Student Loan Refinancing
SoFi is a company based in the United States that helps students in various ways, it is the personal finance company that helps students by offering them the services like loan refinancing, personal loans, and the mortgages, etc. It does not only help the students, but the other people can also be benefited by it. The company was established in the August 2011, and have been headquartered in the San Francisco, California.
How To Access SoFi Student Loan Refinancing:
- Visit the official website managed by the company to start the process to check your rate.
- The direct and quickest possible way is to go to it via this link: www.trysofi.com
- Click on the white “FIND MY RATE” button placed in the top right corner of the page now.
- You have to register first of all:
- Enter the first name in the first blank on this page now.
- Provide the form with your last name in the blank space below it now.
- Select the state of your residence in the field that lies below it now.
- Enter your activated and working email address in the next blank below it.
- Create a strong password to make your account safe and secure now.
- Confirm this password by typing it again to confirm it.
- Read all the terms and the conditions after that and if you are agreed and want to proceed, check the “I Agree” box and click on the blue “Continue” button and make the further process to get registered.
- If you already have an account, click on the black “Log in” link at the top of the page now.
- Type your email address in the first blank in the login form now and then enter the password in the second one below it.
Click on the blue “Log in” button at the bottom, get logged in, and find your rate from there now.