Register Your MDHearingAid® Products
MDHearingAid is a determination, idea and the creation of Dr. Sreekant Cherukuri, who is a Chicago based Board-Certified Otolaryngologist. He encountered many patients as a doctor who has the hearing issues.
He observed that this is going to have a negative impact on the lives of these people. Due to this, he came up with an idea of developing products that can overcome people’s hearing issues. He provides products through the company that is low-cost, with high-quality as well.
How You Can Register Your MDHearingAid® Products
- To initialize the process, you have to go to the official website that the company uses for its online business. Here is the direct link to it: www.trymdhearingaid.com
- Wait for a few second and once it is open, take the cursor to the “Customer Service” tag at the top of the page and then click on the white “Product Registration” link.
- On the next page now, enter the first name in the first blank field that you are seeing.
- Provide the password now in the field that comes after that.
- Enter the street address as well now in the field below it.
- Type the name of the city now, enter the zip code after that, and enter the state as well.
- Select your country in the field that comes after that.
- Enter your email address now and then re-enter it in the field next to it to confirm it.
- Select the date of the purchase in the next boxes and then select the model of the product you have.
- Enter the serial number now in the field next to it and then enter the 2nd serial number in the field that follows it.
- Select your age from the next list now and then select the gender from the list in the field next to it.
- Choose the employment status after that now and then choose the household income range as well.
- Choose, if this is your first product from the company.
- Also, choose if you have any hearing test before purchasing it.
Click on the yellow “Submit” button and get the product registered.