Access Trend Micro & Login To Get Secure
Trend Micro founded in 1988 in the United States, having headquarters in Tokyo, Japan. It has been creating information safe of its consumers when it’s exchanged over the Internet. It has been a leader in cloud security with an experience of 20 years stopping new threats and protects your data in virtual, cloud and physical surroundings. This security is supported by almost 1200 security experts all over the world.
Trend Micro also provides security for your home, which includes PC and Mac Protection and Protection of your mobile devices. It also provides security for businesses such as small business, midsize business or enterprises which include Hybrid Cloud Security and User Protection.
How To Access Trend Micro & Login To Get Secure
To get properly logged in into your account, you just need to follow the given instructions:
- Click on the link www.trendmicro.com to start the process.
- As the page opens, click on the “Log in” button which is located on the top right of the page.
- When you click it, a table of some options will open, but you have to click on the “My Account” option under the “For Home” section.
- After selecting it, a new tab will open. You have to enter your “Email Address” and “Password” respectively in the required fields. After entering them, click on the “Sign in” button below in the red color to get yourself logged in.
If You Forgot Your Email Address Or Password:
- If you forgot your email address, for which you used it before then click on the first link under the “Sign in” button. When you click it, a new tab will open and you have to provide your serial number and click on the “Check Now” button to get your email address.
- If you forgot your password, then click on “Forgot your Password” link, again a new tab will open and you provide your email address and write the character shown in the box. After that, click on the “Retrieve” button, the password will be emailed to you.
You can also contact them by clicking on the “Support” button on the top. A new tab will open, scroll down the page you will be provided the desired numbers regarding sales and technical support.