Access Transunion Personal Credit Report
Transunion Credit Report is based on the information drawn from a database of Transunion that keep the record of millions of customers and businesses across the globe. The database is being updated and checked on a daily basis so the customer will have the comprehensive and current details in financial credit card report. This service helps the customers to determine whether they qualify for the report or not. Being a customer of the company you will be able to get the free personal report if you meet certain criteria or not. Credit Report will not show credit score but only show the history of past credit.
Eligible Ways To Apply For Transunion Personal Credit Report:
- Open the website by accessing the link mentioned as www.transunion.com/myoptions
- On having the homepage being displayed on the screen then you need to carefully go through the given options of eligibility meeting criteria and select the one which meets your criteria. Click on the option of “I’m eligible”.
- Then onwards click on the tab of “Continue” to proceed.
- Next, you need to enter the requirements and submit the application.
- On successful submission of application, you will be provided with a link to check the credit report.
If you are not eligible for any of the given options and still want to have your credit report then you can go for the alternative method of getting a report. You can purchase the credit report by getting paid for $11.50. Likewise, you can also place your request on telephone by calling at 8773-228-228
Possible Ways Of Qualifying For Report:
YOU CAN GET THE FREE PERSONAL REPORT OF CREDIT IF YOU ARE ELIGIBLE IN ANY ONE OF FOLLOWING CRITERIA.
- If you haven’t got the report during previous twelve months.
- Rejection of employment, insurance or credit card in last sixty days centered on some severe notice from the credit report.
- Being unemployed or on some welfare duty
- Fraud being tried on your account.
- Some states such as CO, MD, NJ, VT, ME and many others are offering free reports.