Sign In To Equifax Verification Services Online
Equifax is an American consumer credit reporting agency that is known to be ranked amongst the top three credit agencies of the United States with TransUnion and the Experian being the other two.
The headquarter of the company is located in 1550 Peachtree St. & One Atlantic Center, Atlanta, Georgia, United States and it was founded way back in the year 1899.
How To Sign In To Equifax Verification Services Online:
- Go to the Official website of the company to contact it.
- Here is the direct link to the company website: www.theworknumber.com
- Click onto the white “I’m an employee” button, and then click the blue “Enter Site” button under the commercial verifier’s section.
- Now, click on the orange “Sign Up” button at the top of the page.
- Again, click the white “Sign Up Now” button at the end of this page.
- Type in the first name, last name, company name, and then select the industry and the industry use as well.
- Provide both the first and the last name of the supervisor as well now.
- Type in your company addresses in the next two fields.
- Provide the City, State, and the Zip Code now.
- Select your country in the next field now.
- Provide your work telephone number in the field next to it.
- Provide the work fax as well.
- In the next field of this section, type in the work email.
- Choose, if your work email address is the shared one.
- Select the Company’s Permissible Purpose in the next field.
- Provide the answer to “How will your company use this data?”
- Create a unique username now in the next field on this page.
- Choose a strong password and then confirm it as well in the last field of the page.
- Now, click the white “Submit & Continue” button at the end of the page, which will submit the info to the company, including the one that you will provide to the next page to sign up.