Make Booking For DX Redelivery Online
If you ordered something from The DX, and can’t get your order on time then you can apply for the redelivery services offered by the company. In order to get the service, you need to make a delivery request previously. You only need to give the tracking number to get the redelivery service. The process of redelivery is simple and easy and it takes few minutes from your busy routine. Before submitting the information you need to make sure that all of the details are entered correctly. You are required to go through the given below set of directions to book your redelivery online.
What Are The Complete set Of Directions To Book Your Redelivery Online?
- If you want to book your redelivery online then you are required to add the specified link of the website into the address bar of the browser.
- You can acquire the link to the website from here www.thedx.co.uk/delivery
- When you reach the redelivery page then you are supposed to type your tracking number into the specified blank.
- If you can’t find the tracking number then you will be requested to click on the tab of “where do I find this” link.
- In the next step of the process, you will be asked to enter the postcode which can be written from the original delivery address.
- After giving the details then you are required to hit on the blue color tab which is stated as “Next” and then follow the on-screen directions to complete the online process of booking your redelivery.
Where can you get the tracking number?
- You are required to get your tracking number on the top right-hand side of the calling card which is available in blue color.
- This number usually begins with DX and ends with GB.
- You are required to add your full tracking number with GB and DX or you can also type the number only.
- You can also get your tracking number in the reminder letter which you received from the company.