Join TESCO To Give Your Shopping Experience Feedback
TESCO is a multinational company providing the general merchandise and the grocery retail services to the customers based in all parts of the world. It was founded in the year 1919, which was 97 years ago, in the Hackney, London, England.
The company was founded by Jack Cohen, and it has now been headquartered in the Shire Park, Kestrel Way, Welwyn, Garden City, Hertfordshire, AL7 1GA, England, from where it has been operating a total of 6,902 stores, as per the report of the year 2016 in all over the world.
Services Offered By The TESCO
The company has been providing a lot of services through the online as well as the retail stores based in 12 different countries of the world. Here are a few of the services provided by them:
- You can get the grocery services from the company.
- You can get many kinds of the Technology and Gaming, Home, Garden, Toys, Baby and Toddler, Entertainment and Books, Health and Beauty Products to the customers as well.
- The company has been providing many kinds of the Supermarket, Hypermarket, and the Superstores in the places that are mentioned above.
How To Join TESCO To Give Your Shopping Experience Feedback:
- You have to connect your computer with an internet connection that must be running at a good speed so that it must not be interrupting the process in between.
- Open your web browser and go to this link: www.tescocomments.com
- Type in the 4-digit store code in the first field on this page.
- Type in the Date of Your visit to the store in the field next to it.
- Select the Time of your visit to the store as well.
- Select, if you will like to receive a follow-up call from the company.
- Type in the comments, in the next field now.
- Now, select the area of the store, you want to give the feedback on.
- Click the blue “Next” button at the end of the page that will get you to the next page and then you will have to provide the answers to some questions on the next few pages.