Join Tim Hortons Customer Satisfaction Survey
Tim Hortons is a Canadian-based chain of fast food restaurants that is running in all over the world to provide some top class spicy food items to their customers. May 17, 1964, is the date to be written in the history of the company when it founded its first ever restaurant in Hamilton, Ontario.
It is now headquartered in the Oakville, Ontario, Canada that handles over 4,492 in many countries across the world.
How To Join Tim Hortons Customer Satisfaction Survey
The company was bought by the Burger King on August 26, 2014, in US$11.4 billion, it, later on, went on to become the subsidiary of Restaurant Brands International on December 15, 2014. Here is how to take a survey on the official website of the company:
- You need a very good and constantly running internet connect in the very first step towards the process.
- Open the web browser and Google the right keyword to move to the official website and then the survey page as well.
- But, the access can be gained a lot easier by visiting this link: www.telltimhortons.com
- Wait for the page to be opened fully now, once it is, click the blue “Start Survey” button in the center of this page now.
- Now find the restaurant of the company, to do so, you can either click the blue “USE MY CURRENT LOCATION” button by clicking it and give the location.
- Or, you can type in your address in the field next to the button now, type in the city as well and then select your province or the State in the third field in this section. Click the “Submit” button.
- Or, you can also type in the restaurant number from the receipt you got in the last field on this page and click the blue “Submit” button.
- Clicking the button will get you to the next page now, provide all the demanded information on the page and then answer the list of questions to be asked from you on the next few pages.