Join Tell Ross Survey To Win Gift Card Of $500
The Reason of Tell Ross survey is to get feedback about experience of customer at their visit in the Tell Ross store to improve their customer service and give reward to customers who have taken part in the survey.
You can go to their website and take part in online survey. In reward of this survey you can receive a online entry in monthly sweepstakes. After end of the entry time span there will be a lucky draw for two lucky winners will get gift card of worth $500 each from their store. The time limit and rules of Sweepstakes will be mention in the link mentioned on the end of guide. This survey will take almost 10 min to complete
- A computer with working internet on it and a web browser installed on it.
- A receipt from your last shopping in the store.
- You need to read all rules mention in sweepstakes rule in the link mention at the end of the guide.
Guideline To Join Tell Ross Survey To Win Gift Card Of $500
- Go to your computer, turn in on and connect to internet
- Open browser and in the search bar please enter this link www.Tellross.com and press enter
- After accessing the website you will be asked to select your language then press next to start the survey.
- On the next page which will be opened after clicking next, There will be some information about survey please read them carefully and then press next below the statement.
- At this page you will be asked whether you have receipt from last shopping or not. if you have receipt then press next button.
- On this page you will have to enter 15-digits receipt number which will be mention on the receipt after the word phrase of “receipt#”. Enter that number correctly and then press next again.
- Now answer all the questions which will be asked ahead with confidence.
- After successfully completing the survey you will be given an entry in monthly sweepstakes and get a chance to win gift card from Ross store of worth $500.
About Tell Ross:
Ross stores are one of the largest department retail stores which sell different products on economical prices with respect to other stores in United States and these stores running with the name of Ross Dress for less.