Join Field & Stream Customer Satisfaction Survey
Field & Stream is an American retailer company that provides fishing, camping, hunting, and many other related outdoor recreation merchandise to the customers in the country. It was established on August 16, 2013, in the Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania, United States.
The corporate headquarter of the company is based in the Coraopolis, Pennsylvania, United States. It is running a total of 23 locations in the country so far.
How To Join Field & Stream Customer Satisfaction Survey:
- You have to be sure that you are on the official website before you take the survey.
- For this, go find it on the internet and once found, click the link and go to it.
- Access the survey page on this website now, this link is the key if you want to save you the time and effort, it will take you to the process with a single click: www.tellfieldandstream.smg.com
- On the complete opening of the page, you will see a form that needs to be filled.
- If you have the receipt of the company, then you can easily fill it.
- Grab the receipt and find a store number written at the top of the receipt.
- Type that store number in the first blank space on this form now.
- Now, look for the register number as well, it is right next to the store number on the receipt, type that in the next field now.
- Enter the transaction number now in the next blank field, it is right to the store number on the receipt.
- Now, select the date on which you visited the store last time, it is mentioned in the receipt as well.
- Type your total purchase amount now in the last field on the page.
Click on the brown “Start” button at the end of the page, submit the answers that you select to the questions on the next page, to the company. This is the survey process that is completed.