Join Dunkin’ Donuts Guest Satisfaction Survey
Dunkin’ Donuts is an American company providing the donuts on a global level. It was established in the Quincy, Massachusetts, the United States in 1950. It was founded under the idea of William Rosenberg, and the company is now headquartered in the Canton, Massachusetts, United States, from where it manages a total of 11,000 shops around the globe.
Guideline To Join Dunkin’ Donuts Guest Satisfaction Survey
- You will have to find the official website of the company, that’s the only place you will get the survey process.
- You can search it at the google very easily, if it is still not found, you can use the help with just clicking on this link, it will lead you straight to the survey page: www.telldunkin.co.uk
- On this page, read the instructions in the paragraph and then click on the orange “Continue” button at the end of it.
- Now, grab the receipt that you have from the store, and look for the 18-digit survey code written right in the center of the receipt.
- Type that number in the only field on the page now.
- If you don’t have the receipt, or you don’t have the survey code, click on the blue “My receipt does not have a survey code” link at the end of the page.
- Now, type the 6-digit store number or the PC number located at almost the top of your receipt.
- Now, indicate the date on which you visited the store in the field that lies next to it, it is mentioned on the receipt in case you have forgotten it.
- Now, select the hour of your visit as well in the field next to it, it is also mentioned on the receipt.
- Click on the orange “Next” button at the end of this short form now and give the answers to all the questions that are mentioned on the next page. Submit your answers at the end.