Participate In Baskin-Robbins Guest Satisfaction Survey
Baskin Robbins consists of a large chain of the restaurants that are ice cream specialty shops. It is considered and in fact, known to be the world’s largest chain of the ice cream shops.
The company was settled up in the year 1945, about 72 years ago, in the Glendale, California, U.S. It has its headquarter placed at 130 Royall Street, Canton, Massachusetts, U.S. the head office manages each location that exists all over the world.
How You Can Participate In Baskin-Robbins Guest Satisfaction Survey
- You will need a link to the website and then to the survey page to take this survey, so here is the link to take you there with just a single click: www.tellbaskinrobbins.com
- On this page, select the language via which you will like to take the survey.
- Click on the blue “click here” link for English.
- On the next page, if you have the receipt of the company, type the survey code which is 18 digits long in the only field. This can be copied from the slip.
- If you don’t have the code, click on the blue “My receipt does not have a Survey Code” link now.
- On the next page, again:
- Enter the 6-digit store number mentioned on the slip in the first blank field.
- Indicate the date on which you have this loving visit to the store.
- Now, also indicate the hour at which you went to this store.
- Click on the pink “Next” button below this field now and move to the next page.
- If you have a survey card:
- Click on the blue I have a survey card.” link now.
- Type the store number in the first field.
- Enter the date of your visit from the receipt on it now.
- Choose the hour at which you paid this visit to the store as well in the last field.
- Click the pink “Next” button.
After clicking the next button on all three occasions, you will get to see a form that consists of questions. You have to give answers to them to end the survey.