Get Started With TaxAct To Fit Your Tax Situation
TaxAct is an American software package that helps in the tax preparation for the companies and many other businesses and organizations all over the country. The company is a member of the Free File Alliance, which is the free tax preparation program for the taxpayers that are eligible.
The company was acquired by the Blucora in the January 2012. Initially, it was scheduled to make a deal with H&R Block that wanted to buy it in October 2010 for $287.5 million in cash.
Services Offered By The TaxAct
Here are some of the services of the company:
- You can get the free online Tax filing service from the company.
- You can get many kinds of the Home and Business bundles from the company.
- You can also get to know about the previous year’s products as well.
How To Get Started With TaxAct To Fit Your Tax Situation:
- To get started, go to the official website of the company, the official link to which is: www.taxactonline.com
- Now, click the green “Get Started” button I the start of the page when it is completely loaded.
- Now, for a free membership account, click on the green “start for Free” button at the end of the option that relates to the free subscription.
- Type in your email address in the first field on this page now.
- Type in your username in the field next to it now.
- Select a strong password in the next field on this page now.
- Provide your phone number in the next field now, keep in mind that the number should be accurate and should be on every time.
- Now select the security question in the next field.
- In the last field on this page, provide the answer to that security question as well.
- Now, click on the green “Create My Account” button at the end of this page now, that will get your account created and you will get to use all the services from the company once it is created.