Access Target And Apply For The REDcard
Target Corporation is a United States retailer company and a product of S&P 500 index founded by George Dayton and is known to be the second largest discount retailer in U.S after Walmart. The company that was originally named as Goodfellow Dry Goods back in 1902 has their headquarters in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Target started to expand its stores across the country in the 1980s and also introduced some new stores with the Target brand and thus become the highest earning division of Dayton-Hudson Corporation.
Target’s website can be visited to shop online as they have updated all the latest brands, accessories, and clothing for men and women along with the children and can even get discounts if you have an REDcard.
How To Access Target And Apply For The REDcard:
- Open your web browser and go to the link: www.target.com/redcard
- Here, you will see an image of REDcard with a red button “apply now.” Click that button.
- Now, select the card type and the way you want to receive your card.
- Provide the personal information and click “continue” button.
- Go through the “security information” and continue.
- Enter your complete address and continue.
- Provide the financial information and then review and submit the application.
- The application will be submitted and you will receive a confirmation email and will be contacted soon by their team.
You can also read the benefits of the REDcard and the program rules that are present on the bottom of the page with the option “REDcard Benefits Program Rules.” You can also have it printed as there is also an option to get printed. If you are facing any issues with the application or if you are having any queries, then you can also talk to their live support agent or call their helpline. I am pretty much sure that you would’ve found this guide interesting.