Access Synovus Online Banking Enrollment
Synovus is an American commercial banking company started the business way back in the year 1888. It has been headquartered in the Columbus, Georgia, the USA from where it is easily managing many kinds of the banking and financial services providing branches in the country. It provides the personal, business as well as the corporate level banking services to its customers.
How You Can Synovus Online Banking Account:
- Start the process first of all by going to the official website of the company, the link to the website can be searched, or can be reached directly here: www.synovus.com
- For the login:
- Select the account type in the first blank field first of all.
- Enter the User ID in the field that lies below it.
- Type your password in the next field now.
- Click on the white “Login” button now and get the access to your account.
- For the enrollment:
- Click on the red “Enroll” button.
- Select your bank division on the next page now, click red “Continue”. You can also search it by tying the zip code in the field below it.
- Check the box on the next page and click “I Accept” button.
- Enter your first name in the first field on the form on the next page.
- Type the last name in the field that lies next to it.
- Provide your social security number as well now in the coming field.
- Provide your Primary Billing Account in the field next to it.
- Provide your date of the birth in the field next to it.
- Enter your work phone number in the next field first and then enter your home phone number as well.
- Click on the white “submit” button at the bottom of the page.
After you are enrolled, you will be given access to the account, in which you have to log in and can get the services from there.