Join Swiss Chalet Customer Satisfaction Survey
SWIS CHALET is a Canadian restaurant company that provides, run and manages restaurants chains of restaurants in all different parts of the Canada. It has been headquartered in the Toronto, Ontario.
The company was founded back in the year 1954. The company is now known to be managed and operating a total of 200 restaurants in all over the country. One of the restaurant of the company in the Puerto Rico, but was later closed in the year 2011. It offers a variety of Canadian Cuisine to the citizens of the Canada.
How To Join Swiss Chalet Customer Satisfaction Survey
The surveys come crucial regarding improving the company’s services and get to know their staff members better. It also helps in building a good customer relationship with the clients as well. Here is how to take the survey:
- Establish an internet connection with your computer a laptop that should be running with a very good speed.
- Open your web browser and go to this link to take the survey: www.swisschaletfeedback.com
- Now, wait for the page to get completely opened.
- Once it is loaded, select your language by clicking the respective white button.
- Now, take your out receipt, the one you got from the company’s store during your last visit to the store to look out for some information.
- Type in the cheque number from the receipt in the first field on this page.
- Provide your visit date in the second field now that is also mentioned on the receipt in case you have forgotten it.
- Now, type in the access code from the receipt in the last field on this page as well.
- Click the white “Start” button that will get you to the next page where you have to answer a series of questions. Submit these answers to the company in the end.